Saturday 24 October 2009

Felicity first turnarounds


The first 2 images are my first ideas for the overall look and shape of Felicity at 50 and 25. You can see the sketches under my turnaround that my tutor Kevin did when i showed him my first design. He suggested i gave her more 'Britannia' arms and legs but this changed the entire feel of Felicity, who i like as being a round character with little arms and legs.









The 3rd image is my second design for Felicity after talking to kevin. Ive made her arms and legs more fleshy rather than lil twigs and given her some proper shoes. Her silhouette is now more defined and has a better plump-ness to it. The forth image is a different design for her at age 25. This again is much cleaner and clearer but possibly a bit to young for 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment